Aloe Vera for Hair Growth2nd May 2020
Usage: Hair and scalp
Benefits: Promotes hair growth and scalp health.
- Dispense 2-3 drops the Gel onto the scalp or into the palm of your hand.
- Using fingertips, gently work into the scalp by massaging in a circular motion.
- Distribute with fingertips from mid-length to ends, wrapping longer hair into a bun to soak in.
- This is a leave-in product. Allow time for hair Gel to fully absorb. ( Shouldn’t leave any residue)
Our Aloe Grow contains high quality organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Castor Oil, Biotin, Argan Oil, Pro Vitamin B5, Ginsing Oil.
Calms an itchy scalp
Seborrheic dermatitis is the clinical term for the condition we call dandruff. The symptoms of an itchy scalp and flaking skin under your hair can be treated with aloe vera.
A 1998 study found that aloe vera helped resolve the scalp inflammation that dandruff causes. The fatty acids found in the aloe plant have anti-inflammatory properties.
Strengthens and repairs hair strands
Aloe vera containsTrusted Source vitamins A, C, and E. All three of these vitamins contribute to cell turnover, promoting healthy cell growth and shiny hair. Vitamin B-12 and folic acid are also contained in aloe vera gel. Both of these components can keep your hair from falling out.
Aloe vera is high in collagen and promotes healthy skin and repairs damaged hair.
Promotes hair growth
Aloe vera has the incredible ability to increase blood circulation to an area. That’s part of why its healing properties are so unique.
When you use aloe vera on your hair and scalp, blood flow to your scalp increases. When your scalp has been cleansed and your hair has been conditioned with aloe vera, you might see that hair breakage and loss slows down.
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
- Promote Healthy Hair Growth, The Smart Way – Thicker, stronger, more healthy-looking hair is not just a matter of genetics, its a matter of nutrition too. With this Aloe Grow Gel you can finally help give yourself the dense and lustrous hair you always wanted.
- The secret of the Gel strength lies in its proprietary formula. By combining biotin, D Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) and other active ingredients and nutrients, it provides a follicle boosting effect that can assist in the retention and growth of natural, healthy-looking hair.
- Premium Quality Ingredients – When it comes to our beauty and health care products, we firmly believe there is no room for cutting corners. That is why we make a point of using nothing but the finest, naturally sourced ingredients.