Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: May 19, 2019
Thank you for shopping at MastoorA Beauty.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MastoorA beauty, Sec 1059 mhamid Marrakech.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to MastoorA Beauty, accessible from http://mastoorabeauty.com
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement provided that the products you return are in the same condition in which they were delivered to you (i.e. have not been used or taken out of sealed packaging). This period includes the seven (7) day ‘cooling off period’ available to you under the Distance Selling Regulations.
You must take reasonable care of any items that you want to return and must send them back to us at your own risk and expense. You may like to use a recorded delivery service to ensure that items arrive safely. This is particularly recommended for higher value items.
We cannot refund the costs of any associated pre-delivery service such as gift-wrapping. We reserve the right to deduct our reasonable direct costs of recovering products that you fail to send back from any refund that we may give. We may be entitled to claim compensation from you if you fail to take care of the products before returning them to us.
Please note that we do not replace or refund products that are not defective, but have simply suffered fair wear and tear from post or if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging and are still sealed/unopened and in good condition.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery. Such as personal hygiene products of cosmetic nature, shampoo, hair or skin creams, butters, lotions or items that require application to the hair, skin or face.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Sec 1059 mhamid marrakech
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org